World Care (Wales) Ltd.
World Care (Wales) Ltd provides skip hire, recycling and, with the facility of our fully licensed Waste Transfer Station, we are also able to offer a commercial waste facility to businesses fetching in their waste to our yard. World Care (Wales) ltd recognises its responsibility to comply with all legislation that will impact upon its Environmental position. It is our objective to acheive a balance, which addresses the needs of the business along with the responsibilities required to operate a certified Environmental Management System. To this end, the company will strive to maintain and continually improve upon this position by committing to :
- Continually monitor and review the amount of waste generated encouraging recycling and waste minimisation.
- Train, involve and support all employees and stakeholders.
- Efficient use of natural resources to reduce the net generation of carbon monoxide. Ensuring we comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
- A commitment to pollution prevention.
- Continual environmental improvement achieved through environmental targets and objectives implemented.
The directors have ultimate responsibility for the environmental issues of the business.